As you probably know, Baccarat is a cards game, quite popular amongst casinos. The main idea of the game is comparing two hands of cards, the player’s and the banker’s.
These are the rules of the game in online casinos:
- The game is played with 6 or 8 decks of cards
- There are only to set of hands: player’s and banker’s
- People place bets on one of the “players”.
- If one of them wins, players are paid 1:1, with a commission of 5%
- Tie bets are played 8:1 or 9:1 and all the bets except from the ones on a tie are returned.
- Bets cannot be modified after the game starts.
- Add up the cards and you will have the value of the hand.
- 10s and face cards are 0 and the rest of the cards have the same value as written
- Player’s game: if the values sums up 6 or more, he is not allowed to draw another card. If it sums up less than 5, he automatically draws a card.
- Banker’s game: if his first 2 cards sum up 7 or more, he cannot draw a card. If he sums up 0,1,2 he automatically draws another card. If he sums up 3 to 6, he has to copy the exact movement of the player (draw/ not draw)
Now you are good to go. Practice and you will get it faster than you think.